Thanksgiving is so three weeks ago; but I am no where near tired of the signature flavor – pumpkin. A few weeks ago I shared a recipe for healthy pumpkin “ice cream” with Spa Week Daily (I’m a Hot Mom, you know) and now I am sharing with you.
The creamy bananas lend the perfect base to the frozen, seasonal treat. You can whip it up in mere seconds. Super easy, super healthy and super yummy! Click here to see my feature from Spa Week Daily and learn more about the amazing health bennys of this tasty, guilt-free indulgence. Enjoy!
Healthy Pumpkin “Ice Cream”
- 8 Bananas, peeled, cut and frozen for at least 4 hours
- 1 15 Oz. Can of Organic Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3 Tbs. Organic Raw Agave Nectar
- 2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Put all ingredients in food processor and blend until well combined and smooth.
- Transfer to an air-tight, freezer-safe container with a lid and freeze for at least an hour.
- Top with a dash of cinnamon, serve and enjoy!